Lower limb and foot injuries are a common occurrence with popular sports on the Mornington Peninsula and are frequently managed by our podiatrists. We will assess your injury, and present you with treatment options and a management plan to help get you moving pain free.
What will the Podiatrist do during my visit?
- Take a thorough history (i.e. training load/program, injury history)
- Examine your injury
- Assess your movement and function including walking/running
- Evaluate the wear patterns and suitability of your footwear
- Provide you with a provisional diagnoses
- Order medical imaging if required
- Undertake the appropriate treatment
- Provide you with a treatment/management plan
Ready to book an appointment?
Book online and select your appointment time